WIN EVERY MONDAY MORNING OFF WORK FOR THIS SEASON
This post is sponsored by Yahoo
If you are a Man United and football fan, Monday is the day you either wake up fresh wanting to rewatch the highlights of that win, or hide away after that terrible defeat. As every loyal United supporter knows, Monday morning will bring about one of two extreme emotions. It will either be all about savouring a triumphant victory just like what happened on Monday after beating WBA on their ground! Or it will be about wallowing in defeat.
So how can you achieve this?
Yahoo! Your Goals has stepped in with answer, whatever has happened at the end of the games over the weekend. They are running an amazing competition that gives you every Monday morning off for the whole season. Yes, that’s right the WHOLE season.
All Man United and football fans have to do to enter the competition, and give themselves a chance of winning this incredible prize, is to sign up to the Yahoo! Your Goals newsletter. Even if they don’t win they’ll get Premier League highlights straight to their inbox every Monday morning for free. Press the following link and you can be one of the winner!
Click here to enter the competition
- The closing date of the competition is 23:59 hours (UK time) on the 26th August 2011.
- Yahoo! will select one winner at random from amongst the complete entries on August 30th 2011.
- For the prize Yahoo! will cover the cost to the winner’s employer of half a day off work. Yahoo! will contact the winner’s employer and offer the employer the cash equivalent of 0.5 days per week off work of the winner’s salary from 15th August 2011 to 21st May 2012.
- If the winner’s employer chooses not to allow the winner to take Monday morning’s off work, then Yahoo! will give the winner the cash equivalent. The contribution prize is capped at £5k (subject to availability).
- To enter you must be over 16 and a resident of the UK. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.