After the ex-England midfielder joins City as a free agent having left Manchester United at the end of last season. The fans had many arguments about Hargreaves loyalty (when loyalty can be bought or sold seemingly on a quirk) and why he decided to play with City (where his chances to play are few) however he said he can play more than 40 games this season!
Today I won’t be talking about the reasons which let Owen moved to city (Maybe he is lazy to move to a new house!), I will be little funny and talk about 5 scenarios for Owen Hargreaves career with Man City:
1. Hargreaves was doing well as a sub until his third game against Man United when Nemanja Vidic gave him a lesson in loyalty:
2. In a dream return to football against his former club Bayern Munich, Hargreaves came as a sub in the 2nd half and …
3. Hargreaves started his first game for Man City against Newcastle, but he didn’t last long after an accidental challenge with Gabriel Obertan:
4. After a good run with Man City reserve team, Mancini decided to take the risk and started Hargreaves in the derby day, 15 mins after the kick off…
5. (The most likely scenario) 10/8/2012, Leicester City boss Sven-Göran Eriksson sign Owen Hargreaves on free transfer. The ex-England midfielder played in three games for Man City as he spent most of his time between the physio room and the training ground. But Owen guaranteed Sven that he is fit and can play more than 52 games this season!
How long can Hargreaves last this season?
What do you think? Leave a Comment Below or Join our the discussion over at the Manchester United Forum